Building sustainable and scalable spreadsheets.
Classroom lecture format.
Best for getting comfortable with new features, mastering old features, and understanding best-practices.
Appropriate for departments and groups.
Conversational and interactive.
Best for addressing current challenges and projects in real-time.
Stay for the entire duration, or just drop in with a couple questions.
Our Founder and CEO is our instructor; he has a Mechanical Engineering degree from Clemson University and has professionally developed millions of dollars' worth of Excel-based software.
He created the coursework for and is co-instructor of UC San Diego Extension's "Advanced Excel..." course which launched in 2016.
Email us to book.
- Navigation (the ribbon, zoom, hiding rows/columns, freezing panes)
- Formatting cells, rows, columns and sheets
- Formatting text
- Working with shapes
- Basic formulas (absolute and relative references, arithmetic, understanding parameters)
- Sorting and filtering
- Importing text or .csv
- Data tools (flash fill, remove duplicates, text to columns)
- Custom lists and data types
- Named ranges
- Commenting and sharing
- Charting and sparklines
- Tables and pivot tables
- Advanced formulas (logic, lookup, text and date, mathematics)
- Tracing and error checking formulas
- Data validation and dropdown menus
- Conditional formatting
- Protecting sheets and cells
- Querying external sources (web, database, spreadsheet)
- Macros, automation, and VBA
We're located in Houston, TX.
Classroom Lecture Format
$400 for the first hour and $300/hr afterwards.
$300 for the first hour and $200/hr afterwards.
Monthly and quarterly pricing available.
A projector or big screen, and friendly folks eager to improve!