Presale docs • Technical docs
Reports • Contracts & Letters
A game-changing automation protocol for
data, templates, and emails.
● Most customers
● Getting real automation in less than 15 minutes*
● Easy design iteration
● HIPAA compliance
● Seamless integration with cloud apps
● Always-on & available-anywhere
*Yes, in less than 15 minutes your templates can be automated and you'll be receiving real ROI. The Docmo protocol really is that revolutionary.
Don't believe us? Request a product demonstration and we'll automate your templates on. the. spot.
1) Open your estimating spreadsheet.
2) Manually run a CRM export, and paste the data into your estimating spreadsheet.
3) Enter customer, project name, and scope (information not in CRM).
4) Click 'Build Proposal.'
1) Your Proposal template (a Word file) is customized with user selections and CRM data.
2) One section per scope item is added.
3) Completed proposal is saved as .pdf into the customer's folder on your internal network.
1) Log in to Salesforce.
2) Select a project.
3) Click 'Produce Required Reports with Docmo.'
1) Docmo knows that 3 reports are due based on Salesforce project data.
2) Report templates are populated with values directly from Salesforce.
3) Additional charts, tables, and calculations are compiled inside the Docmo workbook using Salesforce data. Populated into report templates.
4) User and manager are emailed the finished reports.
1) Open your project details Excel file.
2) Click 'Get latest data from Sage.'
3) Enter project details (information not in Sage).
4) Click 'Build Contract Package for all Subs.'
1) For each Sub, Docmo chooses which contract template and which forms (insurance, bonds, government, etc.) are required.
2) All necessary documents and forms are customized.
3) All customized documents are packaged into a folder dedicated to that Sub.
1) Open your preconfigured Docmo Excel file.
2) Click 'Get All Accounts from Internal Database.'
3) Click 'Produce Audit Reports.'
1) For each Account, Docmo chooses the appropriate template based on account type.
2) Account figures are populated.
3) Account transactions are populated as a table.
4) Audit report is saved as both .docx and .pdf with Account ID in the filename.
Reduces related busywork by 85%.
Enjoys positive ROI within 3 months.
data re-entry between systems
which templates and forms to use
how many letters to produce
which sections to repeat or remove
which verbiage and media to populate
which project and scope to populate
which products and specs to populate
where to store and what to name files
where to email produced files
Your data is routed into an Excel workbook (typically via direct user entry or background connection).
Formulas and cell references instruct Docmo's Actions when to do what.