Workbooks • Add-ins • Integrations • Templates
To make things easier. To accomplish more with less human effort.
Building software is like building a house: you control an asset.
Buying subscriptions is like renting: you pay until moving out.
For a clutter-free software ecosystem.
Easier iteration (including over-the-air updates).
Less friction implementing, learning, and adopting custom solutions.
First, discuss your current process and objectives.
Then, we'll review what's possible and whether our Professional Services team can help.
Sometimes, yes; so is buying subscriptions. Observe below: capital expenses over time for comparable solutions.
The support we have received is professional, expeditious and fun. I truly enjoy working with the Docmo team. I can't thank them enough for all they do. I whole-heartedly recommend Docmo. I consider Lee more than a vendor. He is a partner in our success and a friend."
(Route 66 & six other locations)
Excel can do a lot (with customizations):
- User registration and login
- Permissions restriction, content protection
- Administrator privileges
- Integrations (one-way and two-way)
- Dynamic forms and reports (user restricted)
- Local storage (.xlsx, .csv, .txt, .accdb)
- Hosting (cloud, accessible anywhere and intra-product)
- Automated importing and exporting
- Cost estimation
- Data processing, formatting, cleanup
- Modeling and forecasting
- Algorithm development
- Report and document design
- Dashboards / KPI
- File package automation
- Folder creation and organization